Jump Main Menu. Go directly to the main content (Acces key S)
You are in:
DIA CorporateCSR Policy
Start of main content
DIA’s General Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy constitutes the framework applied by DIA at corporate level in order to meet its commitments in the following fields:
- Responsible management. Compliance with the best practices of Corporate Governance and the establishment of a framework based on ethics, transparency and efficient risk management..
- Commitment to the people and groups it works with. Employment generation, development of the franchise, supplier agreements, collaboration on social programs and humanitarian aid and creating value for shareholders and society.
- Franchises. Offer franchisees the knowledge and the right tools to efficiently manage their business.
- Quality and price. Offer consumers solutions to their food needs and consumer products based on a single undertaking on the market in terms of quality and price..
- Environmental protection. DIA innovates in its daily work to reduce energy consumption, limit the environmental footprint of its logistics activities, and properly manage its emissions, consumption and waste.
Complete DIA Group CSR Policy
End of main content